The Winter Wonderland Collection features 9 new PreCut Stamp Sets. These sets coordinate with 1 new exclusive Heartfelt Creations die made by Spellbinders and 1 existing Snowflake Wonder Spellbinder Shapeabilities. Click Here to view all the new products. To celebrate the new release we will be giving away the complete release valued at $159.00 to two lucky winners.!!! Leave a comment on the HC blog or the HC Facebook page to be entered to win by October 5. The winner will be announced on October 6.
Here is the card I created with a brand new set : Snowmen Melt your heart
- Make card from cardstock.
- Using a Rectangle Nestbilites, die cut a window frame on front of your card.
- Punch front-bottom border with Snowflakes punch. Add in the back a piece of Cranberry Tart Cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment and tie ribbon around.
- Inside stamp snowman image, color it (Prismacolor Pencils) and adhere a piece of patterned paper on the bottom.
- Cardstock: White, Cranberry Tart (GKD)
- Paper: Under the tree (Reminisce)
- Stamps: Snowmen Melt your heart (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Brilliant Pearlscent Poppy (Tsukineko), Prismacolor Pencils.
- Embellishments: Cranberry Satin Ribbon (Michael's).
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Snowflakes border punch (Fiskars), Glue dots.
Moxie Fab World: Jolly Holly Greetings Challenge
Hope you like it!
Don't foget to leave a comment on the "Heartfelt Creations" blog for the chance to win the whole collection!! and also you are welcome to leave a comment too :)
Have a great day!!