For today I have a card I made for one of the StampTV challenges. It is a very CAS (Clean & Simple) card and very easy to mass produce.
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock. A2 Size.
- On a piece of Lemon Drop cardstock stamp leaves in Pearlescent Gold Ink. Die-cut piece using Circle Nestabilities and ink outside edges.
- Stamp flowers on a White piece of cardstock in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color image with Copic Markers and cut it out. Add Clear rhinestones in each flower. Add Diamond Stickles.
- On card base add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Walnut Stain Ink.
- Add some piercing in each corner. Add Silver Rhinestones.
- Add circle frame to card. Add image with foam tape.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Lemon Drop, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Buds & Vases (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Pearlescent Gold (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones, Silver Rhinestones (Recollections), Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Yellow thread, Paper piercing set. Sponges, Foam tape.
Speedy the Cat's Friends: Paper piercing.
Case Study: I got my inspiration from the ivory color, flowers and sentiment.
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!