If you have come from Melanie's blog you have seen the pretty wreath card I created, if you haven't been there yet, I will recommend you to take a minute and stop there.
This is the card I made for this week:
You are Special!
- Make card from cardstock (Little Blue Boy)
- Stamp and mask image. Color it with Copic Markers. With a X-acto knife, cut some of the flowers and leaves' borders and curve them up.
- Mat this piece with a piece of Lemon Drop cardstock. Add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment and mat it with a Fleur de Lis BG shape. Add to card.
- Add rhinestones to 4 sides and stickles to leaves and center of the flowers.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop, Little Blue Boy. (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Buds & Vases (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic markers.
- Embellishments: Light Blue Rhinestones (Rhinestones), Stickes (Ranger)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Fleur de Lis Shapeabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Sponges.
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!
PS: Don't forget about the "Card Drive for Logan and Bekah" You can find all the details and information HERE