Today, I have a card using Heartfelt Creations stamps from the Cardinal Collection.
This card is really pretty and I hope you like it too.
- Make a card from cardstock: 6.25" x 5".
- Create a background using HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background on White cardstock in Memento Desert Sand Ink, ink all edges.
- Die-cut a border on Cranberry Tart cardstock using HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border .
- Mat background piece, border piece and Dark Green piece of cardstock. Add straight stitches.
- Die-cut Patterned paper using Label 3 Nestabilities.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Label 3 Nestabilities. Add Liquid Applique on the branches to create a more real snow look. Add clear fine glitter and heat it.
- Stamp an extra Cardinal image, color and die-cut it using HCD 706 Cardinal Family Die cut.Ad it to main image with foam tape. Add glue to top and bottom of image. After that, apply a coat of Diamond Glaze on the cardinal.
- Add panels to card. Ribbon on to and small gold rhinestones on the border.
- Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3352 Snowy Cardinal PreCut Set on white cardstock in Real Red Ink. Mat it with a Dark Green piece of cardstock and add stitches.
- Die-cut swirly borders from HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die cuts on cranberry Tart Cardstock.
- Add it to card
|Inside of the card.|
- Cardstock: White, Cranberry Tart, Green.
- Paper: DCWV
- Stamps: Snowy Cardinal PreCut Set, Cardinal Family Pre-cut set
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Desert Sand (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger), Real Red (SU), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Cranberry Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Gold Metallic Cord, Gold Rhinestones.
- Accessories: HCD 706 Cardial Family Die-cut, HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die-cuts, Label 3 Nestabilities, Sewing machine, Foam tape, Liquid Applique, Sponges.
Have a great day!!
Don't forget you have until Nov. 5th to send your cards for the Card Drive for Logan and Bekah, and the chance to win some prizes too!! All the information is HERE