I am submitting this card to
- Joan's Garden: Recipe card.
Rosette or paper flower
Stamp - Sentiment - preferably JustRite
Border Punch -preferably Martha Stewart
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: Stitching. (Faux or real)
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Prayer/praying theme.
- Make card base from Brown cardstock.
- Mat together a piece of Pink cardstock and patterned paper. Ink all PP edges and add straight stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Espresso Ink.
- Stamp flowers on Pink Cardstock in Brilliance Pearlescent Rust Ink. Die-cut and glue them together.
- Die -cut border on patterned paper. Adhere to card.
- Add flower to card and a Red dew drop. Add some Gold glitter to the flower borders.
- Cardstock: Brown (SU), pink (DCWV).
- Paper: Webster Pages.
- Stamps: Believe, Daisy Patch Flower (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger), Brilliance Pearlescent Rust (Tsukineko), Antique Linen (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Poinsettia Dew Drops (Heartfelt Creations), Gold Stickles (Ranger).
- Accessories: Daisy Patch Die-cuts, Decorative Butterfly- Border Die-cuts, Sewing machine, sponges, Dries Clear Glue.
PS: Don't forget about the "Card Drive for Logan and Bekah" You can find all the information HERE