Wednesday, August 11, 2010

With heartfelt Sympathy

Hello my friends!! I have had a quite busy morning today, I cleaned my house, LOL. Due to my daughter's allergies, I mop and vacuum everyday, yess, sounds crazy, but my poor girl is suffering a lot. Yesterday, she went to a sleepover, I called my friend this morning to know if she had a good night and she told me DD got up around 4:00 am and she took more of her medicine, but she send them back to bed. When she came home this morning, her eyes were puffed and only 1 was red. I was glad she came home when the house was pretty much dust-free. Right now, she is napping and I hope she gets up feeling better.

Anyway, now on to my card. I found some new blog challenges in blog land and I decided to give their challenges a try.

For this card I used:
Sketch : Oz-somestamps.
Colors: iCopic Lover.
Theme + Spotlighting technique: Tuesday Throwdown.
Anything goes : Penny's Paper Crafty.
It's Embossable: Our Creative Corner

Directions:
  • Make card from card stock.
  • In a square 3"x3" piece, stamp BG image, Heat emboss image in Clear EP. Sponge around image.
  • Adhere this to a piece of card stock. Add stitches. Stamp saying.
  • Add ribbon and paper flower


Card recipe:
  • Card stock: Chocolate Brown, Ivory, Metallic Good as Gold (Gina K. Designs)
  • Stamps: Botanicals, Hugs & Prayers (Gina K. Designs)
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
  • Embellishments: Antique White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Gold Rhinestone (Recollections), Gold Glitter (Studio G).
  • Accessories: Sewing machine, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam Tape, Sponges, Scallop punch (Fiskars).
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is all types of gorgeousness!!!!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is gorgeous!

Courtney said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

LOVE all the beautiful uniqueness of this piece!! Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS