Anyway, now on to my card. I found some new blog challenges in blog land and I decided to give their challenges a try.
For this card I used:
Sketch : Oz-somestamps.
Colors: iCopic Lover.
Theme + Spotlighting technique: Tuesday Throwdown.
Anything goes : Penny's Paper Crafty.
It's Embossable: Our Creative Corner
- Make card from card stock.
- In a square 3"x3" piece, stamp BG image, Heat emboss image in Clear EP. Sponge around image.
- Adhere this to a piece of card stock. Add stitches. Stamp saying.
- Add ribbon and paper flower
- Card stock: Chocolate Brown, Ivory, Metallic Good as Gold (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Botanicals, Hugs & Prayers (Gina K. Designs)