Sunday, August 1

Wishing you the blessings of the season.

* This is an auto-post. I am recovering from surgery and I'll be back as soon as I can. Thanks! *

Hello my friends! It's time for another fun challenge over at the smART-word Blog Challenge. This month's word is "BIRD".

This is the card I created:

 Card Recipe:
  • Card stock: White (GP), Real Red (SU), Certainly celery (SU).
  • Paper: Cappella (BasicGrey).
  • Stamps:'This the season (smARTworks)
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Antique linen Distress (Ranger)
  • Embellishments: Ribbon (smARTworks).
  • Accessories: Label 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Border Punch (Fiskars), Sponges, 3D-foam.
Hope you like and play along too!
Have a great day!

PS: I am submitting this card to:
Christmas in July Challenge: Our Creative Corner.

1 comment:

  1. BIRD. Hmmm I'll have to think about that.
    I love your card! More "clean and simple" than usual. Well done I think.

    ReplyDelete