I love to send Thanks you notes or cards to the people who graciously give us a especial detail or present. It feels good to do that.
So here is my card:
- Make card from card stock.
- Mat pieces of card stock. Stamp snowflake images using White Craft Ink. Add clear embossing powder and heat.
- Sponge around the images with a contrast color (Broken China Distress)
- Stamp sentiment and die cut tag.
- Add rhinestones.
- Card stock: In the Navy, Little Blue, Ivory (All Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Blessed is the season, Inside & Out (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: White Craft (JoAnn's), Broken China Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Blue Rhinestones (Kaisercrafts)
- Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Sponges, Fancy Tags (Spellbinders)
Have a great day!