Friday, August 6

Some news to share!!

Hello my friends! I hope you are having a great day. I am so happy to share this with you. Today, I got my Paper Crafts Magazine in the mail and I my first card ever published is in there :)
It feels really good :) My daughter and I couldn't stop looking at it. LOL. Just in case you have got your PCM my card is on page 63.

My daughter couldn't stop smiling for mommy :) Poor girl, she is a little bit sick.

Here is my card :)

Also I want to show you some Acrylic Blocks I got from "smARTworks Store! I have to say they are awesome, they are not too heavy and you hold them perfectly. Also they are more affordable than the ones from the Craft Stores :) And just in case you are in the mood for new stamps, smARTworks have new sets, you can see them HERE.

These are the ones I just got and I love them :)

1 comment:

  1. Yikes!!! How exciting for you! I can't wait to get my magazine!!! Way to go, dear friend! Hugs to you and sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete