Friday, August 20, 2010

Peace, Love & Joy

Hello my friends! It's Friday and time for another fun "Christmas Challenge" over at StampTV. This week is all about SCRAPS. I pretty much love to keep all the little pieces and I always find a good use for them :)
For this card I used a piece of Metallic Good as Gold CS and a White piece already die-cut and embossed. I stamped the image and then the snetiment, and added some Diamond Stickles. Using my Scor-buddy I created a scor-frame and added tiny pearls.

Peace, Love & Joy

Peace, Love & Joy
Card Recipe:
  • Card Stock: Good as Gold, White (GKD)
  • Stamps: Blessed is the season (GKD)
  • Ink: Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa, Tangelo (all Tsukineko)
  • Embellishments: Pearls (Recollections), Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
  • Accessories: Scor-buddy, Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders).
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, this is just stunning! Those trees look fabulous in the glittery gold.

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the scoring!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is sooo gorgeous...just beautiful...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

craftycardmaker said...

This is beautiful! It also reminds me that I need to get started on Christmas cards.

seamom said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Tn said...

Your article has so many useful information,and so attractive design.I am very like this.Online Store,everyone like to buy yourself lovely and comfortable shoes or clothes.Unique design bag,I think in our country this kind of design is so little.Right?hah!!Why don't you try our new design puma shoes on sale shoes?It has high protect function,and also make your feet feels very comfortable.In our store, nike nz shox has a large discount activity online,already attracted so many customers attention.If you like them,you must hurry action to choose them.At the same time,uinque design and perfect appearance puma future cat now hot selling online.I hope we can learn each other.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS