I made this for StampTV Christmas Challenge, I hope you can join me and play along there. You can find all the information there.
For my card I used the sketch from CPS and one of my favorite techniques "Embossing resist". I used my Scor-buddy to create those perfect score lines on my card.
- Make card from card stock.
- Using a Scor-Buddy, score lines on your front card.
- Using your stamp-a-ma-jig stamp background, then stamp images in clear embossing ink, add clear embossing powder, heat and then sponge around to reveal the image.
- Add stitches. Adhere to card.
- Add ribbon and button.
- Card stock: White (heavyweight), Red Hot (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamp: Blessed is the season (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Real Red (SU), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (GKD), Button (Holiday Collection (GKD).
- Accessories: Scor-buddy, Sewing machine, Clear embossing powder, Heat embossing gun, sponges, Medium glue dot.
Have a great day!!