For this card I got inspired by:
Inspiration Picture: Love my Tapes.
Butterflies: Wee Memories
Anything goes: Penny's Paper Crafty.
- Make card from card stock.
- Cut a smaller piece of card stock, add circle using Scor-Tape. Curled up ends.
- Create a scored-frame.
- Adhere ribbon.
- Stamp butterflies. Cut them out and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment and add mini gold rhinestones.
- Card stock: White, Lovely Lavender. (GKD)
- Paper: Fresh print Clothesline Collection (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Stamps: Hope is Faith, Versatile Verses (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Sweet Plum (Tsukineko).
- Embellishments: Ribbon (MFT), Gold rhinestones (Recollections).
- Accessories: Scor-Buddy, Scor-tape, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Mini glue dots.
Have a great day!
PS: Don't forget about my daughter's challenge. She loves when you play her challenge. Click HERE to check it out.