Anyway, last night after I put my daughter in bed and went to my craft room and made a card and a half, LOL (one is not finished yet) and here is the one I did finish.
I am combining few challenges in this card:
iCopic Lover : Color Challenge "Blue, Yellow, Red"
Speedy the Cat's Friends: Friendship.
Stamping Sisters in Christ: Using metal (I used a yellow brad on my flower)
STV Challenge: Highligthing with Nestabilities.
- Card stock: Lipstick Red, White, In the Navy (GKD)
- Patterned paper: Organic Poppy (BoBunny)
- Stamps: Friends (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Daffodil Delight (SU)
- Embellishments: Mulberry Paper Flowers (Prima), Yellow Satin Ribbon (Offray), Yellow Brad (BoBunny).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Label 4 Nestabilities, Sponge, Scor-tape, Foam tape.
Have a great day!!