For this card I used the:
Sketch : Verve-sary Sketch #2
- Make card from card stock.
- Mat a slighty smaller piece of card stock with patterned paper. Punch opposite corners. Ink edges and add stitches.
- Add piece of card stock to one side, punch opposite corners and add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp sentiment and flowers (Emboss resist technique). Die-cut and matt with card stock.
- Add ribbon treatment. Adhere sentiment to card. Add flowers.
- Card stock: White (GP), Bashful Blue (SU), Rich Razzleberry (SU).
- Patterned Paper: Clothesline Collectine (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Stamps: Wishful Eleganc (Verve Stamps)
- Ink: Purely Pomegranate (SU), Broken China Distress (Ranger), Clear Embossing Ink.
- Embellishments: Flowers (Prima), Silver Brad (JoAnn's), Lilac Rhinestones (Kaisercrafts), Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon (SU).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Corner punch (SU), Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Foam tape.
Hope you like it!
Your comments are always welcome!!