Saturday, May 22

Right next door...

Hello my friends, I have another card for you today. I made this card late last night and I want it to share before I go outside and start some garden job. Today is a beautiful day, sunny, bright and it's not windy :)
Anyway, I combined 2 challenges in this card: sketch from CPS and Musical from Stampin' Sisters in Christ.

Here is my card.



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Black, Lemon Drop (all Gina K.)
Paper:
Stamps: Hope is Faith, Friends (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
Embellishments: Twine (Gina K), Gold Rhinestones (Recollections).
Accessories: Sewing machine, Daubers, Black ep, Embossing gun, Medium glue dots.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, your cards today are both beauties. I especially love this one! Have fun in your garden...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the balance you have happening here! That butterfly is divine and looks like it could lift off your card at any minute - beautiful colouring and love the soft sheet music! We love it that you were able to join us for this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so gorgeous!!! I love the simplicity of it and the wonderful butterfly is perfectly placed!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete