Wednesday, May 5

Pretty Pansies

Hello my friends! I can't believe it has been more than a week since my last stamping creation. What can I tell you, I have been super busy (as always). Last weekend I had a garage sale, even though I didn't have too many people coming I sold quite a bit. The weather didn't help much, it has been horribly windy, we have had in the last 2 days hail, freezing rain and cold cold temperatures. I got a lot of flowers and some that I planted have died, ahhh so frustrating.
My husband  and I are starting a garden and we have not been able to do much due to the weather, I am keeping all my flowers and some veggies inside, I hope they don't grow too much :)

Anyway, today I was finally able to stamp and it feels soooo good! I watched the new tutorial on Stamp TV and I couldn't resist myself and have to try the Basket.

For my basket I used "Spring Florals" for the image  and "Inside & Out" for the sentiment. I got the scallop ovals with scallop scissors. The ribbon on the handle was stitched onto the CS and also I stitched every square and rectangle panel, I love using my sewing machine :)

I am submitting this project to the Stitching Challenge over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ

Here are some pictures of my basket:




Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Chocolate, Creme de Menthe, White, Lovely Lavender (All Gina K)
Paper: Paper Cottage (SU)
Stamps: Spring Florals, Inside & Out (Gina K)
Ink: Black Stazon (Tsukineko), Memento Sweet Plum.
Embellishments: Ribbon, Brads.
Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Score-Tape, Scallop scissors, Yellow Tissue Paper, PrismaColors, OMS.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day/night!

PS: Don't forget about my Blog Candy HERE

6 comments:

  1. Lovely colors on your basket, Giovana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your basket is gorgeous Giovana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY, very pretty! I am wondering if it will be a Mother's Day gift to someone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my giddy aunt Giovana - this is just divine! I saw this tutorial on StampTV and loved it - you have inspired me. I love your image and that handle, what a beautiful touch your stitching is - this is a perfect gift for someone - I am loving it! We are glad you joined us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ - we would love to see you again next week!! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning and so creative!! I love your basket!! Beautiful stitching! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete