Tuesday, May 11

May your birthday...

Hello ladies, hope you all are having a wonderful day. I am finally stamping again, yeeehhh!! It has been awhile since I had a really nice stamping time, I hope I can finish all the projects I have in mind :)
For today I have a Birthday card to share with you.  This is a 3 in 1 card. I used the sketch from CPS, the colors from Stampin' Sisters in Christ and the theme comes from Stamp Something.

Here are the details of my card. I started my card with a piece of Bordering Blue, I matted a piece of Chocolate (Gina K) with a piece of PP (Ancestry.com Mat Pad) from K&Company. I added some straight stitches. I cut a piece of Chocolate CS and added some Satin Blue Ribbon (ruffled with stitches), I used my border punch "Sunburst"
I used a pin and added some beads in clear and light blue, I think the pin add a little Vintage look to the card.
The sentiment is from Inside & Out (Gina K) and it was stamped in Broken China Distress Ink. I sponged the inside in Antique Linen Distress Ink.




Card recipe:
Card Stock: Bordering Blue (SU), Chocolate and White (Gina K)
Paper: Ancestry.com Mat Pad (K&Company)
Stamps: Inside & Out (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Broken China Distress, Antique Linen Distress (Ranger)
Embellishments: Pearls (Michaels), Pearl Pin, Paper flower (Prima), Blue Ribbon (Offray)
Accessories: Sewing machine, Brown thread, Square nestabilities, Daubers, Sunburst Border Punch (Fiskars), Foam Tape, Scor-Tape.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Giovana. Just stopping to say that your card is beautiful. I love the colors and your ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I really like the way you arranged the ribbon. Thanks for playing at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly gorgeous, your colors are so soft and delicate, and the ribbon and edging just enhance that feeling. Thank you for participating this week in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovana - this is beautiful - I love those soft colours - they are perfect! I love that gorgeous border punch, it looks fabulous and of course the ribbon is divine!! I am loving this Giovana! Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week, we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous!!! I love that pleated ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! Blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This is stunning!!! I LOVE the color combo and I love that pleated ribbon! Gorgeous creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giovana, this is a stunning card. I love how you sewed the ribbon, what a nice touch to an elegant card.

    Thank you for sharing your art with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges and have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation, ribbon detail is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Giovana!! This is gorgeous! The ribbon looks fabulous and what beautiful papers! Thank you for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your flowers,pin,and ribbon!!Wow,Awesome job on the blue,brown,and white challenge for Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very beautiful! I love that background paper, and the ribbon treatment is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful and very elegant!

    ReplyDelete