Wednesday, May 19

The Lord gives perfect peace.

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day! Here is rainy and a little bit cloudy, but I love it. I like 70F (max) weather , I don't get along very well with hot temperatures, so today is a perfect day :)

Today, I have another card using images from Ministry Mix Set by smARTworks. It is very simple, the colors are very peaceful and the image is one of my favorites. I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and blended it with OMS.



Card recipe:
Card Stock: Bashful Blue (SU), Kiwi Kiss (SU), White (Gina K)
Stamps: Ministry Mix (smARTworks)
Ink: Espresso (Ranger)
Embellishments: Green Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
Accessories: Corner Punch (SU), Paper piecing set, Foam Tape, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS.

Hope you like it!
Have a great and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, and what a beautiful accompanying sentiment. Well done, Giovana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! So comforting and refreshing - like our Lord!

    ReplyDelete