Thursday, May 27

Life without a ...

Hello my friends, my Mojo is back!! LOL. I've been dealing with lack of creativity and I don't like those days. Today is a very easy day :) I have the day off and DD is volunteering at my friend's church, isn't she sweet? She is helping planting flowers. So I decided to let my creativity flows and it did indeed.

I have 1 card for 4 challenges!
So, here are the details about my card. I started with a piece of Ivory CS. I matted and distressed a piece of Sweet corn and Chocolate Dots (Out & About Collection), then I stitched them. I stamped the sentiment from "Friends" set (Gina K) on a piece of Ivory, cut and emboss with Rectangle Nestabilities, then I sponged the inside borders. My favorite part is the flowers. I followed CeeCee Tutorial, super easy and fun! She used different flowers, but I tried it with Prima flowers, just be careful not to spray the flowers too much because it will lose its form and consistency. Finally I added ribbon behind the flower and adheres it to my card.
Final size card: 4 1/4 square.




Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Ivory, Sweet Corn (Gina K. designs)
Paper: Out  & About Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Friends (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger)
Embellishments: Mulberry paper Flowers (Prima), Brad, Ivory Ribbon (Offray).
Accessories: Sewing machine, Rectangle Nestabilities, Foam Tape, Daubers, Medium Glue Dots, Pumpkin Pie Marker (SU), Diamond Glaze, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU)

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You certainly found your mojo with this design! I {heart} all the yummy texture! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your card is fabulous! I love the distressing and the stitching and the flowers, and the DP.....on and on - GREAT job, Giovana! I have to confess that I like to come to your blog for your music too!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! love the distressing all around, and the choice of DP is great! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flower. thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how gorgeous!!! Love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Giovanna!!! Congrats to you on Gallery Idol...I am cheering you on over here in NC :o))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the layering and the distressing and sewing, and that sentiment and flower are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute.. I love it! I just love all the stiching.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! love the stitching and distressing!

    ReplyDelete