Friday, May 14

Let us be grateful

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day. I am getting ready to head to the doctor's office and I hope everything is Ok with me, please if you pray, keep me in your  prayers.

Anyway, in the last Gina K. release I purchased "Friends set" and love it, hard to believe I just started using it. I created this card for Color Challenge over at Stamp TV; this week colors are : White, Black and Gray.

My card is a 4 1/4 square, I matted the black piece with Silver Metallic CS. I cuttlebugged the silver piece, then I added some stitches. The saying part was cut with Circles Nestabilities, stamped in Stazon Black, then I stamped the rose using Versamark Ink and UTT, after that I sponged the inside with Weathered Wood Distress Ink. I added some Clear Stickles around the rose borders and some tiny pearls.



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White Black, Silver Metallic (Gina K)
Stamps: Friends (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Black (Tsukineko), Weathered Wood Distress (Ranger)
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Pearls (Michael's), Clear Stickles (Ranger)
Accessories: Sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Textile embossing folder, dauber, UTT, Embossing gun, foam tape, Scor-tape.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. This is a truly BEAUTIFUL card! I love all the detail, the embossing, the pearls, the saying - all of it. Well done, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, sweetie - hope all is well. Your card is gorgeous. I love how you embossed the flower, and the pearls make the beautiful sentiment even prettier! Great card!

    ReplyDelete