Thursday, May 20

Just some random things...

Hello ladies, I am here waiting for some sunshine so I can take a picture of my card. I made a couple yesterday and I love them!! and I hope you too, but while I am waiting for the sun I just want to share few things.

  • If you have notice I am close to 100 followers!! Thanks so much, so far I have 98 :) I remember when I started this blog the only one who read it was me, LOL, and now knowing some people read it and check it and leave comments, makes me very happy.
  • Also I am getting close to 50,000 visitors!!! Woo-Hoo.
  • I don't know if you check CARDS Blog, but my "home Sweet Home" card was featured there, that makes me happy.
  • Also I got the Shining Star for my "Best Friend" over at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Blog.
  • Some prayer request. I have an aunt who is battling Breast Cancer and a Brain Tumor, please if you could pray for her, it will be appreciate it.
Thanks so much for stopping by, I will post my card as soon as I get good light.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on nearing 100 followers! How exciting for you. And congrats also for being on the Cards blog. (I don't know that one!) AND for your SSIC card! You rock, my friend!!! I will certainly be praying. Cancer is such a horrible thing. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovanna,
    I check your blog a few times a week. I don't want to miss out on anything :). I am praying for your aunt.

    ReplyDelete