Sunday, May 9

Happy Mother's Day.

Hello my friends. I hope all of you are having a great day!! Right now, my husband and daughter are making breakfast for me and they just told me not to go to the kitchen because they have a surprise for me :) All of these makes me happy.

Me and my lovely daughter

Mama Killdeer and one her babies, born on May 5th 2010 (nest made in my front yard)

Last Friday I spent 3 or so hours with a friend from church making card for all the moms to our church, we had a great time stamping, talking and laughing, sadly I didn't take any pictures of the cards, i will try to take some today.

Yesterday I made a Mother's Day Card using the sketch from Mojo Monday (on Saturday).

Card recipe:
Card Stock: White (GP), Black (Gina K)
Paper: Out & About (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Mother's Day (Verve Stamps)
Ink: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger)
Embellishments: Cream Ribbon (Offray), Pearls (Michaels)
Accessories: Scor-Tape, Rectangle Nestabilities, Daubers, Foam Tape.

I wish all of you a wonderful day, enjoy time with your family!
God bless you all.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too.
    You and your daughter look a lot alike. Both of you are lovely.

    ReplyDelete