Thursday, May 20

Celebrate Friendship.

Hello my friends. Hope you are having a great day! Here has been rainy and rainy and... Rainy!! We are having a really weird Spring season, the temperatures are below normal and it is cold! I am praying for a better, mild weather. For the first time, since we moved into this town we are having a garden! I suppose the rain helps, but too much rain and cold temperatures... hmm maybe not.

So, that's why I am spending a little more time stamping. I created this pretty card for two challenges. Sketch comes from Card Patterns and also I am submitting this card into the Celebrate Something Challenge over at Stamp Something.

Details about  my card: I started my card with a piece of PL Ivory CS. I matted a piece of Chocolate Brown with a piece of PP from K&Company (Ancestry.com Collection). I sponged the borders of the PP with Tea Dye Distress Ink, also distressed, then I punch the right side of the Chocolate Brown CS using the Threading Water Border Punch. After that I added some straight stitches around. Then I added some Cream Satin Ribbon and the Chocolate Chip Ribbon Flower (handmade by me). It is super easy to make.
The sentiment was stamped in a piece of  Ivory in Espresso Ink, then cut out and embossed with Square Nestabilities.



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown (Gina K.)
Paper: Ancestry.com Collection (K&Company)
Stamps: Friends (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Espresso (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (SU), Cream Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Liquid Pearls (Ranger)
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Threading Water Punch Border (Fiskars), Square Nestabilities, Daubers, Foam Tape, Fabri-Tac Adhesive.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I like the look of the pleated ribbon stitched zig zag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Giovana. I just got some of the SU ribbon and will have to try making one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the distressed edges on this! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how stunning! I love that fabric flower and pleated ribbon. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRETTY!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete