Thursday, May 13

Best friend.

Hello my friends, how is day going? Mine is slow and quiet, it doesn't happen everyday, but I am enjoying it, while I am writing this post, my daughter is watching "The Wizard of Oz",  she is next to me and so far she hasn't said a word in 15 minutes, LOL, that means she likes the movie :)

Anyway, today I have a very Vintage card. I played 3 challenges together. The sketch comes from TCP, the colors from Stampin' Sisters in Christ: shades of Whites, Brown and Blue and the Friday Blast from the Past "Cracked Glass Technique" over at Stamp TV.

Few things to highlight, I made the paper flowers from some scraps I had left form my previous card, I sponged the borders after they were made and added some Diamond Glaze for some shiny look. For the Cracked Glass I used UTT, I have to say it works 100% much better than Clear embossing powder, it's a little more expensive than EP, but if you use a coupon you can save a lot.



Card recipe:
Card Stock: Ivory, White, Chocolate Brown, Ocean Mist (all Gina K. Designs)
Paper: Ancestry.com collection (K&Company)
Stamps: Friends (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger), Broken China Distress (Ranger).
Embellishments: Pearls (Michaels), Twine.
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Square Nestabilities, UTT, Embossing gun, Sewing machine, white thread, Medium Glue Dots, daubers, Foam Tape.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Giovana! I don't know if I will have my card done in time for Stampin' Sisters or not! You have done an amazing job here! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Giovana; very lovely! I posted a card at STV today made with a couple of your crocheted flowers! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Giovana - this is just lovely! I love the sketch you have used and the cracked glass technique! Gorgeous handmade flowers too. Your details are always so lovely! I am loving this, especially with that lovely sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week, we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the design and the flowers. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and your flowers are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so elegant - love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO GORGEOUS!!
    i can't stop staring!! ;)

    ReplyDelete