Friday, April 2

With Gratitude.

 Hello my friends. I hope you are enjoying your Friday! Here is SNOWING!!! I wonder if it's Spring for real, the weather here has been kind of cold for this time of the year, the sad part is I planted some flowers and yesterday I found a nest here in my property, poor little egg, I hope he can make it. Right now "mama bird" is standing over her egg, but she is getting all cover with snow, that's mama's love!!
Anyway, I am trying to stay warm inside and yesterday I made a couple of cards, here is one of them.
With Gratitude: I started this card with a nice sketch from CPS, the colors come from Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World also the String Challenge over @ EBTKS , Pink Challenge over at Stamp Something Blog and finally the Lace Challenge over at Caardvarks Blog .
I crocheted my own lace border and then added some fine Satin Ribbon. I think it looks very pretty, what do you think? I also made the paper flower, I sponged the borders and crumbled up all the pieces of Patterned Paper and added a silver brad in the center.
I embossed the Innocent Pink CS piece using Textile folder and matted with a piece of Lemon Drop CS and added some straight stitches. Some pearls were added in the right corner.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Lemon Drop, Innocent Pink (Gina K. Designs)
Stamp: Spring Florals (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack), Tea Dye (Ranger).
Embellishments: Cream Classic Crochet Thread, Yellow Satin Ribbon (Offray), Pearls, Silver Brads (Jo-Ann's)
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Textile folder, Cuttlebug, Scallop Circle Punch (Fiskars), Daubers, Foam Tape.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

10 comments:

  1. Very Pretty....and I love your crocheted lace....and your flower is awesome....great job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you crocheted your own lace! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the lace and flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Can you make me some too! :) I love it. Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty, feminine card with all that pink, lace and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Giovana! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that's beautiful. Love the huge flower and the lace.

    Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete