Thursday, April 1

Thank you!

Hello my friends, I am glad it is a new day and I am here to share with you another card. Life sometimes is crazy, busy and unexpected things happen, but I am glad I am alive and I have a great God who takes care of me.
I feel so blessed that I wanted to share it with all of you and say Thank you. Thank you for being here, for reading my blog, for your sweet comments and for your uplifting w-mails. So, this card is for all of you my good friends.

Here are the details for my Clean, Simple and Elegant card. My card base is Kraft. Then I stamped the rose (from "A year of flowers") with Stazon Black and colored it with Prismacolor pencils, I used Red and Cream, after I finished all my coloring with PC I added some Markers as a fine detail to all the borders. I used the biggest Rectangle Nestabilities and White Pen Gel to create the frame. The sentiment is from Inside & Out and was stamped in Real Red. Finally, I added a couple of Pearls.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft.
Stamps: A year of flowers, Inside & Out (Gina K. Designs).
Ink: Real Red, Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Pearls.
Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, White Gel Pen, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

1 comment: