Friday, April 23

Psalm 119:165

Hello my friends! Here is a gorgeous day, sunny and bright, hope to stay this way so I can go for a walk later. Anyway, I have an inspirational card for you today. I used one of the sayings from Ministry Mix Set from smARTworks. I really like this Bible verse, in hard times I know who I should trust.
For my card I created the circle window using a couple of Circle Nestabilities, then I embossed them using Swiss Dots embossing folder. The pretty paper is from Out & About Collection from My Mind's Eyes. The flowers are from Prima.

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:

Sketch: From Rebecca's Sketch (yes!! that my little daughter's challenge)
Monochromatic : Caarvarks.



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette (SU), White (GP).
Paper: Out & About (My Mind's Eye).
Stamps: Ministry Mix (smARTworks).
Ink: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
Embellishments: Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray), Prima flowers, Silver brads (JoAnn's).
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss dots folder, daubers, foam tape.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Does your daughter seriously have a sketch challenge? Is that sweet, and a great sketch it is too! I have to make a card for a friend this weekend, hmmm, and sketches always inspire me. Lovely card and beautiful embellishments. Thank you for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Rebecca! I'm going to try out your sketch later today. (I hope I get time). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovana, just beautiful!! I love your choice of colors and your bow is delightful. Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete