Monday, April 26

Happy Birthday

Hello again my friends. I have a Birthday card for you today. I got inspired by a baby horse who was born today. It's not my horse, it is my neighbors' and it is super cute, in fact they have 2 baby horses and 1 mama is due in a week, so more babies around here. :) Today, DD and I went to visit the horses. They were so calm and relax, the only one excited was the dog, I think he stopped barking because he got tired of it, LOL.

Anyway, for my card I used the colors from Lee's Color Challenge: Turquoise Sea, Lemon Drop and a Neutral (challenge at Stamp TV) and the sketch comes from 2S4U . Also submitting this for "Stitching Challenge" at Lucy's Cards Blog.
The lace on my card is made by me, I added some turquoise satin ribbon and the Prima flowers match the Lemon Drop CS perfectly.
The stamp set I used is "Inside & Out" from Gina K.

Card recipe:
Card Stock: Textured Turquoise (DCWV), Lemon Drop (Gina K), White (Gina K)
Paper: Out & About Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Inside & Out (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Espresso Adirondack (Ranger), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
Embellishments: Crochet Lace, Turquoise Satin Ribbon (Offray), Prima flowers, Gold Brad (Making Memories)
Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Foam tape, Scor-tape, daubers.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card! I looooooove the colors!! that little baby horse is ohhhhhhhh so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Giovana this is GORGEOUS! The colors are perfect! So glad you joined us at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the colors are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the colours and the great flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning. I love the colors. So bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giovana this is soooo beautiful. I love how delicate it is and such a gorgeous take on the sketch too
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such a beautiful card! I love the color combo and that stunning textured cardstock!

    ReplyDelete