Saturday, April 3

Easter Blessings

Hello my friends and Happy Saturday. I've found a new great blog in blogland!! Hemidemisemiquaver Designs and it brings also a nice challenge! YAY!! and I love it very much. I have tried to play it before, but I didn't have time, I don't like that, LOL. Anyways, here is my take for week challenge.

I inverted the colors since I didn't have any Yellow Patterned Paper, I hope that's OK. I used Spring Florals Set from Gina K. for this card. I stamp the image over the Pattern Paper and added some Stickles (hard to see in the picture)
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Ocean Mist, Lemon Drop, White (Gina K. designs)
Paper: Postcards from Paris & Sweet as Cherry pie (Webster's Pages).
Ink: Stazon Black, Tea Dye.
Embellishments: Buttons from Spring Collection (Gina K.), Yellow Ribbon (Offray), Stickles.
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, daubers, Foam Tape, Mini glue dots.

Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: