Friday, March 26

Thinking Pink.

Hello my friends, today I have a couple of "pink cards". Do you love pink? I do!! This week I found a lot of inspiration in blogland, one of them was Heather Scott at Oz-somestamps. I love her sketches and her video tutorials, so this week I decided to play her sketch and her Modified Retiform Technique.
Shall we start?

Heather's Sketch: I made a baby card, to be honest I struggled with the sketch, I don't know if I really like this card, maybe because I like to add a lot of layers and use my sewing machine, but at the end I convinced myself the card is pretty :)
The images I used are from "Oh Baby" by Gina K. Designs. The white shape was made using my Cricut machine and "A Child's year" cartridge.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pure Luxury White, Lemon Drop, Innocent Pink (All Gina K.)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red.
Embellishments: Pink Button (Spring Collection GinaK), White Organdy Ribbon (Gina K)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss dots folder, Cricut, A Child's year cartridge, SU Corner punch, Fiskar's border punch, daubers, Circle Nestabilities, Sticky foam, Mini glue dots.

Modified Retiform Technique: I really like this card, :) For the technique I used Pretty in Pink (SU) and Desert Sand (Memento Ink). I followed the video step by step, it is very easy!! For the BG I used smARTworks stamps: "Stella" and "Weave" . The sentiment is from "Inside & Out" by Gina K. Designs. The scallop shape was cut using my Cricut Machine and "A child's year" cartridge. I added some Satin ribbon and tiny pearls.
I played the sketch challenge from Paper Crafts Connection Blog

Card Recipe:
Card stock: White Pure Luxury, Innocent Pink (both Gina K.. Designs)
Stamps: Stella, Weave (smARTworks), Inside & Out (Gina K. Designs)
Ink: Pretty in Pink (SU), Desert Sand (Memento)
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Pearls.
Accessories: Cricut machine, A child's year cartridge, daubers.

Hope you like them!
Your comments are always appreciated.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I love both your cards G! The retiform one is absolutely stunning!!! Great color combo and the sketch rocks too!

    Thanks flr playing with the sketch and technique and for sharing the links so I could see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so lovable! They are so stunningly beautiful!
    blanket chest

    ReplyDelete