Tuesday, March 30

Now & Forever

Hello my friends, Hope you are having a great day. Wedding season just started, in fact I have been invited to attend a wedding on April 10th. I love wedding, they are so romantic and fun at the same time. So, being in the wedding spirit I created these cards. They are CAS, easy to make and mass produce too. I used "Now & Forever Set" from smARTworks. I really love this penguin couple, aren't they adorable?? To make the images pop I used Black Embossing powder  and heat embossing gun, it looks much better than just a black ink, {personal opinion}, I also used Gold Embossing powder.

Card #1:

Card #2:

Card #3: Using Gold Embossing powder.

Hope you like them.
If you have any question about these cards, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Have a great day/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment