Wednesday, March 3

I don't know...

... what title use for this post, so here I go. I decided to give another try into Gina K. Color Challenge, this time I am using "Inside & Out Set" You never know if you win if don't try, right? I was not feeling good today, still a little weak, but when DD was napping and I couldn't take a nap, I decided to move into my craft room and create something simple and pretty.

Each of us: This card is very pretty!! I created the idea in my head, but I didn't think it would turn out so pretty!!, Very easy and pretty fast too!. I used 2 Cuttlebug folder {Textile and Swiss Dots}, a border punch from Fiskar. I sponged the borders with Antique Linen Distress Ink (love it!) The sentiment was stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa.
Part of the challenge is to use 2 of the new colors from the Spring Collection, so I used Ocean Mist and the Lemon Drop Button. The ribbon is Silk from MS.
Happy Birthday: For this card I started cutting my base card (Lovely Lavender) with a Coluzzle System, the Lemon Drop as well as the White CS were cut with Circle Nestabilities. The sentiment was stamped in Memento Sweet Plum, cut and embossed with Circle nestabilities as well. I had a flower from Spring Florals already colored (with Prismacolor pencils and OMS), I tried to position it in one side only, but then I decided to cut the flower in little sections and position it in different places, I love it!! The white CS was embossed with Textile folder and sponged with Color Box Plum Ink. As a final touch I added some Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray) and some Pearls around.




Hope you like my cards.
Have a great day/night!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, both of them, very spring like!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is gorgeous, Giovana! I have missed several of your posts and couldn't believe all the beauty I was seeing! They were all a blessing to me this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are exquisite, Giovana!
    I love the softness combined with a sincere feel for "beautiful" in both of these!

    ~Bev
    http://savorthejourney.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards.... both of them!
    I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete