Thursday, March 11

Happy Birthday

Hello my friends, sorry for my lack of posts, my week off at work is gone and now I am back into the swing of working, homeschooling and house stuff. DD is practicing soccer again and also she is in other activities, so my afternoons that used to be kind of quiet are busy again, but that is OK, I have a card for you today {wink, wink}.
I made this card few days ago following "A Year in Cards" tutorial I found on Kristina Werner's blog. She has awesome tutorials and her cards are always so much fun!
The tutorial shows 3 different cards, but I just made 1, maybe later I will make the rest :)
I used smARTworks stamps, the inside is the pocket for a pair of earrings I bought to send to my sister!! I hope she likes this card.



Inside:

Have a great day!!

1 comment: