Monday, January 25

I'm nuts about you!

Hello my friends, it feels great to be back into the blog world. I have been busy as always, and then when things were looking more relaxed, my daughter got sick, so she is feeling much better now, although she still has the runny nose and cough. Today, after many many days, she is back into her nap time routine, I wish she could take them more often.

Anyway, I have managed some time to stamp during the night in the last 2 days, but sadly I can't show you those projects yet, but I think you are going to like them. Instead, I have a quick and pretty card. Few weeks ago, I got the next smARTworks Cookie Sheet #2: Vintage Variety. This sheet has cute and cool images, and with Valentine's Day coming soon, I thought this card would be perfect.

I stamped the cute squirrel onto a piece of PP in Espresso Ink. Then I took a piece of Mellow Moss CS and stitched them together. I added a piece of the same PP (back side), punch the borders and added some Liquid pearls. Finally I stamped the sentiment on the Twill Tape.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Naturals (SU), Mellow Moss (SU)
Paper: from my stash.
Stamps: Cookie Plate #2 (smARTworks)
Ink: Espresso (Adirondack).
Embellishments: Twill tape (Martha Stewart), Liquid pearls (Rangers)
Accessories: Border Punch (Fiskars), Sewing machine, white thread, Dimensionals.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!

PS: Don't forget about my Blog Candy Giveaway!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that card! What a fabulous mix of fabric and paper and your signature sewing, and it is just so cute. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete