Saturday, November 21

Merry Christmas.

Hello my friends and Happy Saturday! Today I have another Christmas card for you. I think I have all my Christmas cards done already :) I made this card for Color Challenge over at Stamp TV; this week colors are: Green & Ivory.
For my card I used as a card base Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus, next layer is Pure Luxury Ivory followed by Pure Luxury All Spruced Up Linen Textured and some Memory box patterned Paper, these last 2 stitched together. The image was stamped with a Clear Ink pad and added some Gold Embossing powder and heat embossed in PL Ivory CS. I used my Oval Nestabilities to cut and emboss. The ribbon is Pure Luxury Gold-lined Organdy. The green brads are from Recollections.

The stamp set I used is A Very Merry Christmas by GinaK.



Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!


DD has a card she will post later (well, I will for her :)

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! I would love to be on the receiving end of this one - gorgeous! Can't wait to see what a beautifu card your precious girl shows us later!!!

    ReplyDelete