Thursday, November 12

For you

Hello my friends, I have a second card for you today and this is for Embellish Owl Color Challenge: Green, Coral and Brown. I've been trying to make a card for this challenge since I saw it posted last month, but I got sick, but tonight is the last day, so I decided to give it a last minute try.

The image I used is from Owl always love you by Gina K. The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Colorless Pencil. The sentiment is from A year of flowers by Gina K. too.

I sponged the borders of the patterned paper as well as the image with Memento Tangelo and Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The straight border was sponged with Memento Tangelo and I added some stitches. The final touch was the Satin Ribbon.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Coral, Chocolate Chip, White.
Paper: Out & About (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Owl always love you & A year of flowers (Gina K.)
Ink: Stazon Black, Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Tangelo, Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger).
Embellishments: Green Satin Ribbon (Offray)
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, daubers, Paper piercing set, Prismacolor Pencils, corner punch.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day/night.

1 comment:

  1. Your green is so striking! Thanks for joining us in an Embellish Magazine challenge!

    ReplyDelete