Saturday, September 5

Wishing you the blessings of the season.

Hello my friends, I hope you all are having a Happy Saturday. Are you ready for Christmas?? Well, I am!! I will be showing you some Christmas projects I have created for the Moxie Fab World. Great challenges. I have made 3 of 5 challenges, I hope I have enough time to finish them all. This card is for the Vintage and Shabby Chic Challenge. For my card I used Chickadee Wishes set from smARTworks. I used 3 different patterned papers from GCD Collection, they are yummy papers. I trimmed them and sponged them with gold ink (love this one), then I layered all the pieces and stitched. I used Buckaroo blue Ink for the sentiment and Image, borders were sponged as well. I added some lace I got from my husband's aunt (old lace she told me) and some Pearls on the image. I also added some Diamond Stickles on the bird.
This card also fits for Feeling blue Challenge @ 365 Cards


Card recipe:
Card Stock: Bordering blue, Brocade blue, White.
Paper:Sophisticated Frost Collection (G.C.D)
Stamps: Chickadee Wishes (smARTworks)
Ink: Buckaroo Blue, Gold.
Embellishments: Cream lace, Pearls (Kaiser Crafts), Diamond Stickles (Rangers)
Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, sponges.

I hope you like it.
More cards coming soon :)

2 comments: