Thursday, September 3

Thanks so much!!

Hello again my friends! I have another card I made today. This is 4 challenges in 1. I got the image from the Wish Rak Group on SCS, I colored 3 images, from the 3rd image I cut out head, arms and legs. Then I positioned them using Dimensionals. The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils, I added some Gold Stickles to look shiny, LOL. The patterned paer is perfect!! I just bought it and I wish I could've bought more of this one. Oh well, last Sunday I bought more than 60!! of different brands.

Card recipe:
Card Stock: White, YoYO Yellow, Old Olive, Black, Regal Rose.
Paper: A la Carte (American Craft)
Stamps: Tilda (Magnolia), sentiment Out on a limb (PTI)
Ink: Stazon Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Canary.
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Gold Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts).
Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, Sponges, Mini glue dots, Dimensionals, Gold Stickles
.

I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, as always!!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giovana, love your card - lovely use of the colours and great stamping! Jo x PS Your little girl is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful layered card with SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layered look! Great job with the SPCC colors! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Giovanna, so sweet and your papers are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! That is totally FAB! and to get 4 challenges out of it, even better!
    So glad you joined us again at SPCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Card! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. Lovely stamping and layering.

    Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Giovana, the dimension on the image looks so amazing and gorgeous colours too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, G! This is gorgeous!!!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SPCC Creator
    http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the coloring and patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card love the tilda image thanks for joining us at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete