Friday, September 25

Stamp Something "Favorite Layout"

Hello my friends and Happy Friday!! Don't you love the weekends? I hope you and I get a lot of stamping time (I need it, seriously) LOL. Anyway, it is Friday and time for another awesome Stamp Something Challenge. This week our challenge is "Favorite Sketch/Layout". Maybe your own, from any challenge, or perhaps one you just have found on Blog land and you love it, like in my case. I have to confess I have a notebook with tons of LO, I usually draw there all my favorites, so for me to find "one favorite" was kind of hard, so I decided to search the web and I found one awesome layout from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I also added the colors from Color Throwdown Challenge and Simon Says Challenge, this week "Stitches"
So, here is my card: another Tilda image!!, a lot of stitches too. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils. I added some Green and Gold Rhinestones. I adhered to the ribbon 3 Prima flowers.


Card recipe:
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, White.
Paper: Magnolia (My Mind's Eye)
Stamps: Tilda (Magnolia)
Ink: Black, Dark Pink, Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: White Satin ribbon, Prima flowers, Green & Gold Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts).
Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Sponges
.

Now head over to Stamp Something Blog Challenge and enjoy the other DT creations! Hope you can play along with us and enjoy some yummy prize too.

Hope you like my card.
Have a great and blessed day!

13 comments:

  1. so pretty! the stitching really is gorgeous!!! great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Giovana! Love that Tilda and your coloring. Fab layout and fun papers. The stitching, as always is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. giovana...this is perfection! gerat colors, wonderful stitching, and amazing coloring! beautifully done!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a fabulous layout! love the clean lines and love the papers and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for taking the Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card ! I love this image and the papers are just gorgeous ! Well done with all the sewing,,, fantastic ! :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the Tildas...and your sewing is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the polka dots and the stitching! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet card! ever since I started sewing, I've thought about doing a layout like this with 3 stitched panels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little card, I love your stitching---great way to combine challenges! TFP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors and touches of bling!!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! LOVE your stitching and that ribbon treatment with the flowers! Oh, and of course your beautifully colored Tilda! GREAT job with the CTD challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable cute card, fab image and beautiful colours.
    Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete