Wednesday, September 9

A Personal note.

Hello my friends! I hope you all are having an awesome day. I have been quiet for few days, sadly my mojo has been gone and I don't like that. In addition of that, I started homeschooling my daughter last week, and everyday I find something new to do and more stuff to fill, more phone calls to do and the list is endless. Amazingly my daughter is having Computer lesson too and she is only 5!! Of course I am not teaching her that, LOL, she is taking online courses, it doesn't crazy, but it is true. She already got a Certificate of Completion : Mouse Basics: Select, Drag and Double Click.
In other things I have been taking naps and the weirdest thing is I am not a nap person, I don't like naps, but lately I've been doing it. Just in case I am taking Multivitamins too and I try to sleep 8 hours everyday.
Anyway, maybe you don't care about of these things, I hope I can get some inspiration tonight or tomorrow and show you something new.

God bless you all.
Giovana

4 comments:

  1. Hope you find your Mojo real soon! I'm sorry I haven't been commenting the last few days - I've been so busy here too, and I don't have any kids to take care of! Rest up sweetie, and come back to us smiling and full of mojo! Congrats to your daughter on her computer accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do miss you, but hope you can rest well and find that energy and Mojo that is usually in great supply. Congratulations to Rebecca for passing her computer work, and to you for home schooling her. I believe it is a lot of work and responsibility, and will be a big reward for both of you as the years pass. Adios, mi amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not realize that you homeschool! That's wonderful! I homeschooled my four children ... this summer was the first time I did not have to do lesson plans, I'm done! Hurrah!

    Anyway, I just popped over to tell you that I love your piggy card for smARTworks! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Giovanna, I totally understand! I'm feeling overwhelmed now that Benjamin and I have started school again too. We're only in week three. . .

    ReplyDelete