Tuesday, September 1

Peace, Joy, Love

Hi again my friends! Few months ago I won a Cricut Machine and I don't use it as much as I would like, so Samantha just created a Cricut blog challenge: Just Buggin', I think this will inspire me to use my Cricut more often. I own only 1 cartridge, I really want more, but they are expensive {insert sad face}, anyway, This week challenge is to create a project based on "SERENE".
Sooo, I created a Christmas Tag. Christmas is time to Peace, Joy, Love. I cut the Tag using my Cricut machine. I sponged the borders with Red Craft Ink. I attached some yummy Christmas paper from Rubber Soul. The poinsettia is from A year of flowers (Gina K. Designs) and it was colored with Prismacolor Pencils. I added some Liquid Pearls and some Ribbon.


Tag Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, White.
Paper: Winter Soulstice (Rubber Soul)
Stamps: A year of flowers (Gina K. Designs), Sentiments (D.O.T.S)
Ink: Read Craft (Studio G), Stazon Black, Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: Green and White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Liquid Pearls (Rangers).
Accessories: Cricut Machine, George and Basic Shapes Cartridge, Sewing machine, thread, 3D- foam (EK-Success), Scallop scissors.

Hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is beautiful, and certainly fits well in the theme of "serene"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Giovana! And congrats on winning a cricut machine...that is AWESOME!!!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us on Just Buggin'

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won a Cricut. Wow. Well when and if we get together I will bring my cartridges for you to play with. I only have 5 because you are right they are expensive.

    ReplyDelete