Tuesday, September 22

May you live each day with joy!

Hi again! I have a girly card for you. Searching for blog challenges I found "Eat Sleep Stamp Blog" and it is celebrating 52 sketches!! and for this special occasion, Tracy is offering some blog candy too!! I decided to give it a try and I am glad I did because I love my card, LOL. I started my card with some Blush Blossom, I adhere a smaller piece of Pink Pirouette and punch the borders. I added a piece of PTI Pink Patterns DP and a thin piece of Pink Pirouette, then added some straight stitches, finally I sponged the borders with dark Pink Ink. The image is from smARTworks "Free set". I stamped the ballerina in Real Red Ink and sponged the borders with Dark Pink. I added some Red Rhinestones on the corner and stamped the bottom corner with the swirl image from the set.
The swirl image inside was stamped in Pretty in Pink and the sentiment in Real Red.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Blush Blossom, Pink Pirouette, White.
Paper: PTI Pink Patterns.
Stamps: Free (smARTworks)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Dark Pink.
Embellishments: Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, stamp-a-ma-jig, Cricut machine (for the white oval), Punch borders, scallop scissors.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Giovana! So soft and (yup!) Girlie!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this turned out wondeful. You should love it, it's great! I am tickled pink myself that you stumbled across my little blog. Thank you for celebrating a year of sketches. I hope you will be back to play along with us again!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete