Sunday, September 6

I love Pink!!

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great Sunday!! I just want to show a couple of cards I made few days ago, Sadly, I haven't finished my Moxie Fab World Projects, yesterday I spent almost all day cleaning my house, I spent a lot of time in my daughter's room (organizing her school supplies) and my craft room, did I tell it was a HUGE mess?!?!?!, goodness, now it looks much better, DH told me we need to get more shelves so I can organize all my papers , woo hoo, perhaps a birthday present from him to me? LOL.
Anyway, yesterday we have rain ALL day and today around 2:00pm, the rain started again, pouring like crazy!! the good thing is I don't need to water my plants neither my lawn (wink, wink)

Ok, back into my card projects.

I have a card using an Oz-some Sketch from Heather Scott. I love to play her sketches. For this card I used Gina K. Set "A year of flowers". The BG paper was downloaded from the TAC site (for free!!) the pretty ribbon is from PTI and the button is from my stash. I stamped the rose in Stazon Black and colored it with Watercolor Pencils, then I cut it out and adhered to the CS with Dimensionals. The borders were sponged with Dark Pink Craft Ink.

For my second card I used the sketch from last week FTL at Clean & Simple Blog only the sentiment from Gina K. Set "A year of flowers". I cut 1" squares and also sponged them with Dark Pink Craft Ink. The yummy paper is from American Crafts, so yummy! I added a couple of small Prima flowers on the right bottom side, also some Pink Rhinestones. I stamped the sentiment in a white square and added also Pink Rhinestones.


In other news, I have a couple of prayer requests, you may have heard about them. Two girls and her families having hard times. First, Kate, a little 5 year-old girl struggling with cancer, her story really touched me, my DD is also 5. Jennifer McGuire is having a "Cards for Kate Card Drive" a lot of prizes involved. Second, Paige, a 13 year-old girl who due at an accident, portion of her arm has been amputated. Please, click HEREto read more and how you can help. Blog candy included to.
If you are a prayer person, please pray for them and their families.

Well, it looks the rained has stopped, maybe I should go and take a nap before going to church.

Have a great Sunday and enjoy it with your family.

4 comments:

  1. These are both absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These cards are gorgeous! I will keep these families in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your two gorgeous cards. I like the pink, white and black combo... look fabulous!
    Love the download from TAC.

    **Sony**

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards! great use of the sketches!

    ReplyDelete