Friday, September 4

Favorite Stamp Something.

Hello my friends and Happy Friday! I hope you are having a great day. My days are getting really busy and I am doing something very unusual for me: Stamping at night!!. Yeap. During the day I home schooled my daughter, house's chores and extra other activities, wow busy days, that's why I am stamping at night, not my favorite time, but I get some quiet time and that is great.
Anyway, it's another Friday and that means "Stamp Something Challenge". This week is "Favorite Stamp or Set", so I immediately knew what to use, my favorite set for awhile has been (and is) "Bliss" from smARTworks. (You can see my other butterflies creation HERE) This huge butterfly is so pretty I can't stop using it. So this week, use your favorite stamp or set and play along with us. Our sponsor this week is "Christian Paper Craft and they have donated a really yummy prize!!

Here is my creation: I covered a chipboard with the Designer paper, borders were sanded and then sponged with blue craft ink. I used the other side of the PP and stamped the butterfly, then it was heat embossed.




Card Stock: Sage Shadow.
Paper: Paperie (Making Memories)
Stamps: Bliss (smARTworks)
Ink: Blue, Stazon Black.
Embellishments: Gold Rhinestones (Kaiser crafts), Adhesive Ribbon, Liquid Pearls (Rangers).
Accessories: Chipboard, Embossing gun, Gold Embossing Powder.

I hope you like it and could play along with us. Now head over to Stamp Something Challenge Blog and enjoy the other DT creations.
Have a great day!!

6 comments:

  1. wow! that is one fabulous butterfly. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what an amazing butterfly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Giovana! Love that butterfly and the pretty layout and colors. Beautiful details too. Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovana! Sounds like you're pretty busy, but still found time to make this beautiful card! The butterfly looks grogeous!
    Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and that beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Giovana
    Great card.. love the butterfly.
    **Sony**

    ReplyDelete