Monday, September 21

Exciting NEWS!!!


Are you ready for something great, awesome and super duper?!?!?!?! Well, check THIS out.
I am over the moon and I can't stop smiling!!!

I am a member of the Center Stage Spotlight Design Team for the month of September. I will be show casing some of the new Gina K. releases!! When Gina asked me to be part of this DT, I couldn't believe it! My face became a whole smile, LOL, and of course I said YES!!! and you can not imagine how hard is to keep a secret, I really wanted to share the exciting news with all of you.

Stay tuned for some previews here on my blog and on Stamp TV too!!

I don't know how many of you are as happy as I am right now, but I can't stop smiling :)
Thanks so much for reading, commenting and sharing this exciting news with me.
God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Congrats to you Giovana! Looking forward to working with you and seeing your awesome creations for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WOW! WOW! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Giovana!!! I'm so happy for you! It will be so much fun to see what amazing new creations you come up with! And how much fun, working with the GKD DT???? Woot woot, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you! It was no surprise you do wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete