Thursday, September 17

Dance till the stars...

Hello my friends. I hope you all are having a great day. My life still crazy (in a good way), too many things to do and not too much time. DD has her first soocer game this coming Saturday, she is so excited about it, of course DH is happy too, he will see his little girl playing soccer, LOL.

Anyway, today we had a great school day and I think I deserve some good stamping time too. I have a card for you today, simple but pretty.
For my card I used "Free" set from smARTworks. I stamped the swirl image using Real Red Ink and added some Liquid Pearls. The image was stamped in Dark Pink and Real Red, hard to see on the picture. I sponged and paper pierced the borders.




Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Real Red, White, Kiwi Kiss.
Stamps: Free (smARTworks)
Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Dark Pink.
Embellishments: Thin Green Satin Ribbon (Offray), Liquid Pearls (Rangers) .
Accessories: Sponges, Mini glue dots, stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper piercing set, scallop scissors.


Hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. VERY pretty!!!!

    ps---the newspaper dp is from making memories...sporting kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete