Tuesday, September 22

Cracked Glass

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day. I have a Fall card for you today and I used a technique I've never tried before. This is Cracked Glass, I saw the tutorial on Stamp TV and I decided to give it a try. For my card I used an image from SU Give thanks set, colored it with Prismacolor Pencils, after that I cut it out using a Coluzzle Cutting Set. I don't have any UTEE, so I used regular Clear embossing powder (6 times). Also I used the Sketch for this week challenge from Card Patterns.


Card recipe:
Card Stock: Brown, Dusty Durango, White.
Paper: SEI.
Stamps: Give Thanks (SU)
Ink: Black, Basic Brown, Prismacolor Pencils.
Embellishments: Brads, Orange Satin Ribbon (Offray).
Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, Clear embossing powder, Embossing gun, scallop scissors, SU Dimensionals.

Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. Just stunning Giovana! I have never tried the cracked glass technique because I don't have UTEE either. I'm glad to see it worked with embossing powder- will have to give it a try now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...this one is pretty too!!! I love this technique, I just never remember to use it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you incorporated that wonderful technique on your super card! Excellent use of the C/P sketch with your fun, fun color and material choices! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous example of cracked glass, Giovanna, and congrats on your GinaK team as well!

    ReplyDelete