Wednesday, August 19

So beary especial !!

Hello my friends!! Today I have a cute baby girl card, super pretty and pink, LOL. At Stamptacular Sunday the challenge is to create a project with a bear. I was ready to make my card and I couldn't find any stamp with a bear, unbeliveable!! I went to my stamped images file I received through the Wish Rack group on SCS and I found this cute image, isn't this bear adorable!! cute wings too :)
The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils, the ribbon is from PTI, I added a crystal button.

Speaking of bears, I want to show a cross stitch piece I made for my friend's baby. Her baby was born in May, but I didn't finish it in time, so I gave it to her last Sunday at church. She loves it.

Hope you like it!!
Have a great and blessed day.

10 comments:

  1. I love your card, the ribbon is wonderful, such a cute, simple idea! I may have to borrow that one from you sometime!
    Your cross stitch is amazing as well, great job!
    Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Like Sprytebyrdd said, I may have to borrow your layout idea. Your cross stitch piece is wonderful. I so admire all the time and work that goes into that art. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, what patience you must have. I don't have the patience to cross stitch. It is a beautiful, precious picture. The baby girl card is beautiful also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love how you have arranged the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutley adorable! Love the colors, the coloring, the image...and what a perfect card for your gift! your friend should LOVE this!

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    Pleasantly,

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Your card is beautiful. And the bear is just supercute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful pieces of work, such sweet bears and colours.

    Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable and your cross stitch is amazing. How nice! Thanks for joining our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I like your cross stitch!
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciate you playing along with us at Stamptacular! I truly enjoy being able to see your wonderful creations when you get the chance to join our challenge fun!

    Thank you for taking the time to help make our challenge blog as successful as we can be! Without you it wouldn't be as much fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete