Monday, August 31

Rejoice in all things.

Hello my friends!! I hope you all had a great weekend. I have been super busy, but hopefully things start slowing down a bit. Today DD started Kindergarten!! She is so excited about the new school year. Today we did a little bit of "refreshment", LOL. She, sometimes, likes to write the numbers facing the opposite direction, so we practiced that and also the ABC's. I am still waiting for my curriculum, so as soon its arrive, we will work on that.
After school time, I had some stamping time!! ahhh feels really good. I have played few challenges, so here is a card I made for Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #16 : Orange/Gold, Chocolate, Cream and Kraft. Very nice Fall colors. For my card I used 2 sets from smARTworks: The shapes are from FRM-02 Trio and the Sentiment is from Frames Set.
I stamped the circles in Chocolate Chip Craft and then heat embossed with clear ep, the squares were stamped in Crushed Curry twice. The sentiment was stamped in Basic Brown. I sponged the borders with Crushed Curry. My base card is Kraft CS. I added 3 Gold Rhinestones on the corner. The ribbon is Kraft from Close to My Heart.

Card recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Cream.
Stamps: FRM-02 Trio & Frames by smARTworks.
Ink: Crushed Curry, Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip Craft.
Embellishments: Kraft Ribbon (CTMH), Gold Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Embossing gun, Clear embossing powder, sponges.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

14 comments:

  1. oh, i like this, it's very geometric! great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the retro feel to this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - very bold and graphical, and the color palette is fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card - the clean lines but bold graphics. - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! A great take on the colors and it is very clean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the geometry within your card, nice clean lines and a great outcome, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love retro. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are brilliant. So creative. I realy like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so well balanced every embellishment is properly placed. Great take on the Dawn's challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your card - the geometric shapes and the font of the sentiment work so well together!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! I love the sentiment and the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very graphic and wonderful. Love the fun twill as well. Great job with the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the modern circles. Circles are so popular now.

    ReplyDelete