Sunday, August 9, 2009

Psalm 118:5

Hello my friends and Happy Sunday. I have a very pink card for you today. I started my card with a piece of Vellum CS (PTI), I stamped the roses (from Dance Set), heat embossed and masked again and again. After that I cut out the top part around the roses. Then I stamped the sentiment in Real Red Ink, sponged the borders and also distressed it. I attached some Ribbon around and VOILA!! I attached a piece of White CS inside, I also sponged the borders :)
Card Recipe
Card Stock: White, White Vellum (PTI)
Stamps:
Dance & Psalm 118:5 (smARTworks)
Ink: Dark Pink, Real Red.
Embellishments: Red Ribbon, Pink Rhinestones (kaiser Crafts)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat gun, Pointy Scissors, Sponges.

I hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm loving your cards! I got a question......where can I order on line the Bible verses stamps you use........my mom is very religious and I would just love to make a set of cards she can use and hand out to friends and family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love that verse! And those roses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS